HID 921NTN iClass Reader
SE RK40 Wall Switch Keypad , SIO & SEOS with LegacySee all items by: HID
The HID-921NTN is a iclass se rk40 wall switch keypad reader from HID that comes with sio & seos with legacy and wiegand features. iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Supports Secure Identity Object (SIO) - Multi-layer security beyond the card technology providing added protection to identity data.
- TIP provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products.
- EAL5+ certified secure element hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- iCLASS SE readers also support Near Field Communication (NFC) card emulation for migration to HID access control on mobile devices.
- Eco-friendly iCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75%.
- Field programmable – Provides secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
- Input Voltage: 5-16V DC.
- Current Draw (DC): Average (standard): 100 mA; (intelligent) 65mA, Peak: 130 mA
- Read Range (inches)
- iCLASS Card: Up to 4” (10.2 cm)
- iCLASS Key/Tag: Up to 1.25” (3.2 cm)
- MIFARE / DESFire Card (CSN): Up to 2” (5.1 cm)
- Mounting: The RK40 is designed to mount and cover single gang switch boxes primarily used in the United States and includes a slotted mounting plate for European and Asian back box spacing.
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 4.8" x 1.1" (8.5 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.8 cm)
- Power Supply: 5-16 VDC, Linear supply recommended
- Current Requirements: 85mA AVG, 116mA PEAK
- Cable Distance: Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) (22AWG)
- Operating Temperature: -31º to 150º F (-35º to 65º C)
- Storage Temperature: -67º to 185º F (-55º to 85º C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Environmental Rating :IP55
- Transmit Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Panel Connection: Pigtail or Terminal Strip
- Communications: Optional OSDP with SCP over RS485 Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) (22AWG) - Use Shielded cable for best results.
- Card Compatibility
- 15693 - read only; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte), 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials, serial number
- 14443B - read only; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte), 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials
- 14443A - read only; MIFARE® and DESFire (serial number)
- FeliCa IDm (Transit Readers Only) CEPAS CAN/CSN (Transit Readers Only)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.