HID 900NTN iClass Reader
SE R10 Mini Mullion Reader, SIO & SEOS with LegacySee all items by: HID
The HID-900NTN is a iclass se r10 mini mullion reader from HID that comes with sio & seos with legacy and wiegand features. iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Supports Secure Identity Object (SIO) - Multi-layer security beyond the card technology providing added protection to identity data.
- TIP provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products.
- EAL5+ certified secure element hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- iCLASS SE readers also support Near Field Communication (NFC) card emulation for migration to HID access control on mobile devices.
- Eco-friendly iCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75%.
- Field programmable – Provides secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
- Input Voltage: 5-16V DC.
- Current Draw (DC): Average (standard): 45 mA; (intelligent) 25mA, Peak: 75 mA .
- Typical Read Range (inches)
- iCLASS Card : Up to 3.25" (8.9 cm)
- iCLASS Key/Tag : Up to 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Mifare / DESFire Card (CSN) : Up to 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Mounting: The R10 and R15 are physically our smallest readers and are ideally suited for mullion-mounted door installations,
U.S. single-gang J-box or any flat surface (Reader will not cover junction box).
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 4.1" x 0.9" (4.8 cm x 10.3 cm x 2.3 cm)
- Power Supply: 5-16 VDC, Linear supply recommended
- Power Requirements (Standard Power): 55 mA AVG, 116 mA PEAK
- Operating Temperature: -31º to 150º F (-35º to 65º C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Transmit Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Environmental Rating :IP55
- Cable Distance: Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) 22 AWG
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Family Model: R-640X-300
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.