HID 83000 EdgePlus Solo ES400 IP based Single Door Solution
Stand-alone, Single-door IP access control solutionSee all items by: HID
The EDGEPlus Solo ES400 is a cost-effective, stand-alone, single-door IP access control solution. This easy-to-use solution enables remote management and report generation via standard web browser. User information, administration, door configuration and retrieval of events are done through a user-friendly, instructional web environment. Providing "Intelligence at the Door", the flexible EDGEPlus Solo ES400 offers a wide choice of card reader compatibility. And the EDGEPlus Solo ES400 IP Access Solution can be converted from stand-alone operation to a system reader for a host environment quickly and easily through the web browser. There is never a need to go to the door.
With a separately connected reader, EDGEPlus is a perfect solution for migrating existing reader installations to the "edge" of the network. Whether the enterprise is iCLASS, Prox, FlexSmart, FlexPass, MIFARE/DESFire, CRESCENDO?, or Wiegand output reader, EDGEPlus delivers Intelligence at the Door.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- True Flexibility - Provides network connectivity for any existing or new Wiegand or compatible HID Clock and Data readers
- Management - Remotely managed over the network via standard web browser
- Real Cost Savings - Network access is CAT-5 for communications and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Eliminates the need for separate power supplies
- Established Open Architecture - Built on the HID OPINTM platform, can be remotely reconfigured to a system reader in a host environment
- Small footprint single door, IP-based access control solution
- Provides remote management over the network via standard web browser – No external software required
- Languages Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese,
- Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Hindi
- Browser Security SSL 3.0 and TLS 3.1
- Use with any new or existing wiegand output reader
- 1000 users/5000 events/8 schedules
- Standardized reports including CSV export
- TCP/IP and DHCP support
- 12 VDC, 700 mA power available for external field devices and locking hardware
- Power requirements: 12 VDC external power or Built-in 802.3af
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dimensions: 3.3˝ x 4.8˝ x 1.5˝ (8.38 cm x 12.19 cm x 3.63 cm)
- Interior use only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.