HID 5375 Proximity Reader
Long Range, Wiegand Output, MaxiProx 125kHZSee all items by: HID
HID's MaxiProx Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The MaxiProx reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive and easy-to-install housing. Long read range distance (up to 6 with ProxPass). Auto tune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal. "Parking hold" feature ensures accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Long read range distance (up to 6' with ProxPass).
- Autotune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal.
- Wiegand, Clock-and-Data and selectable serial outputs available.
- "Parking hold" feature allows connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Compatible with all HID cards and tags with formats up to 85 bits.
- Multicolor LED with internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Two MaxiProx units can operate one meter apart for "HI-LO" (truck and car) installations.
- Reader supervision signal for CASI-RUSCO panels
- Read Range
- ProxCard II card - up to 24” (60.9 cm)
- ISOProx II card - up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- DuoProx II Card - up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- Smart ISOProx II - up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- Smart DuoProx II Card - up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- HID Proximity & MIFARE Card - up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- ProxCard Plus card - up to 13” (33 cm)
- ProxKey II key fob - up to 17” (43.2 cm)
- MicroProx Tag - up to 15” (38 cm)
- ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag - up to 6’ (1.8 m)
- Mounting: Mount on non-metallic surfaces for optimal read range performance.
- Dimensions: 11.8” x 11.8” x 1.0”(30.0 x 30.0 x 2.54 cm)
- Power Supply: Configurable 12 or 24 VDC
- Power Requirements (Standard Power)
- DC Current at 12V: Avg. 200mA, Peak 700mA
- DC Current at 24V: Avg. 260mA, Peak 1.2A
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
- Environmental: IP55
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Cable Distance
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (152 m)
- Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- RS-232: 50-200 feet (15-61 m)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.