HID 5355 Key Proximity Reader
Wiegand Output, ProxPro 125 kHz Wall SwitchSee all items by: HID
The 5355 Key is a proximity reader with key from HID that provides wiegand protocol interface compatibility with all standard access control systems.The ProxPro proximity card reader's weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Available in gray or beige.
- Keypad data and card data can be sent on the same cable, or on a separate cable using 2 of 7 or 3 x 4 matrix.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Affords high reliability, consistent read range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for silent operation.
- Provides Wiegand protocol interface compatibility with all standard access control systems.
- Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
- Read Range
- ProxCard II Card - up to 8" (20 cm)
- ISOProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- DuoProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- Smart ISOProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- Smart DuoProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- HID Proximity & MIFARE card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- ProxCard Plus Card - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
- ProxKey II Keyfob - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
- MicroProx Tag - up to 4" (10.2 cm)
- ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag - N/A
- Dimensions: 5.0" x 5.0" x 1.0" (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
- Power Supply:10-28.5 VDC; Linear power supplies recommended. Reverse voltage protection included.
- Current Requirements
- Average: 100 mA (12 VDC)
- Peak: 120 mA (24 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Weight: 12 oz. (336 gm)
- Cable Distance
- Wiegand or Clock and Data interface: 500 feet (152 m)
- RS-232 interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- RS-422 interface: 4000 feet (1219 m)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.