HID 5352 Proximity Reader
Proxpro 125 kHz Wall Switch, With RS232 Serial OutputSee all items by: HID
The ProxPro proximity card reader’s weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Weather and vandal-resistant for indoor/outdoor use
- Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper “off ” switch for silent operation.
- Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification number keypad for heightened security.
- Can be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
- Includes a tamper switch to provide notification of reader tampering.
- Operating temperature: -30° to 65° C
- Input voltage: 10-28.5V DC (Linear power supplies recommended)
- Current: Average 100mA (12V DC), Peak 120mA (24V DC)
- Typical Maximum Read Range
- ProxCard II card - up to 8” (20 cm)
- ISOProx II card - up to 7” (17.5 cm)
- DuoProx II card - up to 7” (17.5 cm)
- Smart ISOProx II card - up to 7” (17.5 cm)
- Smart DuoProx II card – up to 7” (17.5 cm)
- HID Proximity & MIFARE card – up to 7” (17.5 cm)
- ProxCard Plus card - up to 3” (7.5 cm)
- ProxKey II keyfob - up to 3” (7.5 cm)
- MicroProx Tag – up to 4” (10.2 cm)
- ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag – N/A
- Depending on local installation conditions.
- Dimensions: 5.0” x 5.0” x 1.0” (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate UL 94
- Power supply: 10-28.5 VDC; Linear power supplies recommended. Reverse voltage protection included.
- Current requirements: Average: 100 mA (12 VDC)
- Operating temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating humidity: 0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Weight: 12 oz. (336 gm)
- Transmit frequency: 125 kHz
- Excite frequency: 125 kHz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.