FSH FEM4000HST Magnetic Lock
High Security, Tamper Resistant Mag, Single MonitoredSee all items by: FSH
The FEM4000HST is a magnetic lock from FSH that comes with high security, tamper resistant mag and single monitored features. FSH high security EMLs provide electronically addressable armature plates unique to each magnet. In conventional EMLs the armature plates are all identical to a spare, or false, plate that may be attached to the magnet whilst the door is open, giving a false secure indication to the access control system. The HS EMLs will detect an incorrect plate and signal an alarm. Conventional hall-effect monitoring is still retained.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Configure your combo.
- Government approved, fire tested and including all the features of standard FSH EMLs
- Non bonded "illegal" armature plate alarm
- LED indication and relay output, eliminates the need for reed switches
- Lock Status Sensor (LSS) output - LED indication and relay output
- Alarm time setting - 15/30/60 seconds or continual
- SCEC approved
- Anti-tamper plates prevent hostile attack on the armature plate fixing bolt
- Holding Strength: Up to 580kg
- Voltage/Current: Dual Voltage 12/24VDC 12VDC=590mA 24VDC=290mA(Double x2)
- Approvals: 4 hour fire rated to A.S. and B.S. standards S.C.E.C approved (secure area)
- Monitoring: LSS Internal CPU register armature plate
- Weight: Single door 4.75kg/Double door 9.5kg per set
- Single door series magnet size: L= 268 x W= 73 x D= 40mm
- Single door series armature plate size: L= 190 x W= 61 x D= 16mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iCam Security users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.